Jawbox Gin Online Instant Win Terms & Conditions[ ← Return to online instant win ]
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: DRINKSOLOGY LIMITED, 155-157 DONEGALL PASS, BELFAST, BT7 1DT
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and be over 18 years of age. Employees of Drinksology Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland. Internet access required. Must retain receipt. Only original promotional neck collars will be accepted.
2. Promotional Period: Opens 6.1.2020 to 30.6.2020
3. Entry Instructions: Entrants must visit jawboxgin.com and complete their details, then enter the unique code from the inside of the neck tag. Winners will be automatically notified on screen if they have won. Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once.
Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
Northern Ireland Only: To enter without purchase entrants must send their name, address and telephone number on a correctly labelled envelope with the correct postage to JawBox Gin NPN, PO Box 590, Preston PR5 6XU. We will make an entry on your behalf. All entries to reach the promoter before the closing date. Only one entry per envelope and 30 entries per person per period, no bulk entries, illegible, damaged and/or defaced entries will not be accepted. Please write legibly. Winners will be notified directly using the details supplied.
4. Prizes: 3 x Holidays to Chicago for 2 adults (18+) including flights from the UK, 4-star hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast for 5 nights, with transfers to and from the airport to the hotel in Chicago plus $500 spending money. Holidays can’t be taken at the same time as any national UK or US Bank or Public holidays without exception. Winners may choose a cash prize of £4,000 (paid in the form of a cheque) as the alternative to the holiday.
Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over
The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel
The Winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner/guests
The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.
5. Winner notification: Prizes have been allocated and linked to unique codes in neck collars, which have been randomly pre-selected via a secure computer system. Entrants will be notified instantly via the website mechanism to confirm if they have/ have not been successful.
The prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners and cannot be reallocated.
To claim a prize upload the image of the neck tag showing the unique code plus till or online receipt. All prize claims must be received by 14.7.20. Prize claims are subject to an independent security check. Prizes will be arranged by email within twenty eight (28) days of receipt of a qualifying claim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they will actually be won.
6. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return to the Promoter at the address below. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you. Those who try to circumvent the code entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize will be void.
7. Names, counties and photographs of prize winners will be used for publicity purposes without any further recompense.
8. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
A list of winner’s names and counties can be obtained by sending an SAE to Jawbox Offer, PO Box 590, Preston, PR5 6XU within 3 months of the closing date. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by sending an email to email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries/applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
12. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion
14. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion
15. Bulk entries/applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland or N.Ireland where local law applies.